Click image below to visit our debtor focussed information website Back on Track

Click here for details
on how to avail of a

How do you seek a DSA and who will deal with your case?

You can only seek a DSA via a PIP who will act on your behalf throughout the process.

Register of Personal Insolvency Practitioners (PIPs)is found here.