Register of Personal Insolvency Arrangements
Under section 113(1) of the Personal Insolvency Act 2012, the ISI must comply with this section by recording on the Register of Personal Insolvency Arrangements:
- the fact that a PIA has been issued;
- details with the result of the vote taken at the creditors meeting;
- where applicable, where there is any variation made to the personal insolvency arrangement;
- where applicable, where the ISI receives a notification of default on the arrangement;
- the successful completion of the arrangement.