This web site contains links to other web sites operated by third parties. As these linked web sites are not under the control of the Insolvency Service of Ireland (ISI), the ISI has no responsibility for the contents contained in any linked web site. The ISI is providing these hyperlinks as a convenience to you only.
Back on Track
Please find a link below to the Back on Track website:
Legislation for personal isolvency can be found on our Legislation page.
The main legislation for bankruptcy are as follows:
- Bankruptcy Act, 1988,
- Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act, 2011
- Personal Insolvency Act 2012 (part 4)(Commencement) Order 2013
- Courts and Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2013 (Part 7)(Commencement) Order 2013
- Rules of the Superior Courts (Order 76 and Appendix O)
- European Union Insolvency Regulation (implemented in Ireland by S.I. 334 of 2002)
- Supreme Court and High Court (Fees) Order 2014