Below are notes on the completion of bankruptcy forms for debtors who wish to have themselves adjudicated bankrupt. These notes have been produced by the ISI and are intended for interested insolvent debtors in relation to the form filling process involved in seeking to be adjudicated bankrupt.
Documents required to be filed in the Examiners Office of the High Court to seek bankruptcy are;
- Form 13 Petition including Affidavit of debt
- Form 15 Order of Adjudication
- Form 19 Notice of adjudication
- Form 23 Summary of Statement of Affairs *Please note - an electronic version of form No. 23 Statement of Affairs is available on the Courts Service website which can be filled in electronically.
- Form 46 Warrant of Seizure
- A letter from your PIP
- A receipt of Petition fee payment from ISI
Documents required to be provided to ISI staff on the day of adjudication in Court are;
- Day 1 form
- A copy of Statement of Affairs
- Statement of Personal Information
- A clear copy of photographic ID (passport/ driver's license)